Being a Subsea Energy Australia member organisation means belonging to the premier peak body for the Australian subsea sector. An industry led, WA Government initiative.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
Any organisations established in Australia that delivers products or services in or to the subsea industry, or intend to do so, can become members of Subsea Energy Australia.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Free access to networking events such as our Sundowners and Breakfasts
- Entry in the Austrade Subsea Export Suppliers Booklet and listing on our website directory
- Business Awards, Supplier Forum and Masterclasses at member rates
- Discounts to other industry events and resources that we partner with, including Australian Oil & Gas (AOG) and CORE Resources Innovation Hub
- Be part of subsea industry led collaboration, research and development
- Supporting advocacy of our industry to government agencies and academia
- Voting rights at each Annual General Meeting
HOW TO JOIN?
To become a member, please fill in our online registration form. We will process this and complete the registration of your membership as promptly as we can.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The current fees are as follows:
|Member Category||Number of employees in subsea sector||Annual SEA Fee (excel.GST)|
|Sole Trader or Micro Business (ABN required)||$ 300|
|Organisations subsea sector employees||<5||$700|
|Organisations subsea sector employees||6-15||$860|
|Organisations subsea sector employees||16-30||$1,730|
|Organisations subsea sector employees||>30||$3,150|
All prices exclude GST.
WHEN WILL MY INVOICE ARRIVE?
Membership fees are billed every 12 months from membership sign-up.