SICA OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO OUR MEMBERS :
- Stimulating innovation and technology development through collaboration and improved understanding of operator subsea IMR needs;
- Facilitating better IMR technology development through closer links between industry and Australian research institutions;
- Providing enhanced access to government R&D funds through an improved ability to collectively conceive of, bid for, and manage research linked IMR technology projects;
- Stimulating prospects for exporting IMR products and services, with a strong focus on the Asia Pacific region, through collective business development, marketing and branding of the cluster;
- Offering a platform for the operators to better communicate their IMR needs while providing improved opportunities for members to communicate their ideas and capabilities to the operators;
- Allowing participant cost savings through the promotion of shared test facilities, R&D infrastructure, expertise, ideas and business support;
- Attracting and developing competence by ensuring Australia is the go-to location for experts and researchers in IMR associated fields;
- Facilitating opportunities beyond oil & gas in areas such as defence, subsea mining, aquaculture and offshore renewable energy by creating opportunities for alternative industries to come together with the subsea IMR sector;
- Reviewing opportunities and benefits of standardising subsea IMR contracts, procedures and interfaces in the Asia Pacific region;
- Facilitating interaction with other subsea clusters, such as Norway’s GCE Subsea Cluster, to seek areas for more global opportunities for IMR collaboration.
Click here to view and download the membership agreement for SICA.
HOW TO JOIN?
To become a member, please fill in our online registration form. We will process this and complete the registration of your membership as promptly as we can.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The current fees are as follows:
All prices exclude GST.