AOG – only 2 pods left at our Subsea Pavillion ……
Have you not decided yet if you want to exhibit at the AOG ……. ‘join’ us at the AOG Subsea pavilion. We have only 2 pods left (see layout below) and the pavilion is a great space to meet your potential clients, we will have sofas, meeting tables to assist with creating a relaxed ‘ambiance’ for business.
Austrade will also ‘bring along’ some overseas delegations.
This pavilion will provide a focal point for SEA/SICA members and a meeting place for the subsea industry. SEA/SICA, in collaboration with SUT and Subsea UK, will again host a 3 day free-to-attend Subsea Forum featuring over 50 presentations. As members of SEA/SICA you are invited to secure a stand, with many package options to suit your budget.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR SEA MEMBERS:
- Exposure as part of an Australian subsea specific pavilion located in a prime position next to the Subsea Forum Stage, which will draw significant traffic.
- Exclusive access to low cost exhibiting packages from $2500.
- Afternoon networking session for exhibitors and clients.
- A focal point for corporate delegations and international delegations hosted by Austrade.
- Dedicated promotion of the pavilion in a wide range of AOG and SEA/SICA promotional channels.
To book your stand please contact: Maud Kay, email@example.com or contact Frances on 0484 318 927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org